Tips when scheduling your appointment. We are able to accommodate families. If you have a spouse or child who also needs treatment, in order to minimize visits for all, we can try to schedule you all as close to the same time as possible.
Listed below are a few changes that will affect your scheduled appointment.
Prior to your appointment:
- We must speak with you prior to your appointment to complete a patient screening questionnaire. Please call the office when you have a minute, at least 2-7 days before your appointment.
- We have a couple of forms for you to fill out and return prior to your visit - a new health history form and a COVID-19 related treatment consent form.
- In order to minimize your contact with other patients, we may need to adjust the start time of your scheduled appointment. All appointment start times should be confirmed with a member of our staff as we complete your pre-screening questionnaire.
During your appointment:
- Please call us from your car when you arrive. We will have a member of our staff meet you just inside the entrance to our building to take your temperature and escort you into our office.
- Please wear a mask as you enter the office for your appointment
- We ask that you come alone, unless you require assistance traveling to and from your dental appointment. Please let us know if someone will be bringing you to your appointment so that we may screen them prior to your visit.
- Once you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer just prior to being seated for treatment, we ask that you refrain from touching personal items (cell phone, keys, etc.) until treatment is completed.
- We have air filtration units in each room, and may use a high volume suction system during certain procedures to capture oral aerosols during treatment. This suction arm is positioned close to your mouth (and ear) and can be a bit noisy. You are welcome to bring earphones to wear during your appointment.
- We keep the office cooler for our staff who are wearing additional layers of PPE. If you find a cooler climate uncomfortable, please consider bringing a jacket or sweater.
- Please consider bringing your own pen to sign any necessary forms or credit card receipts.
- We do accept Apple pay and have contactless chip technology for credit card payments.
After your appointment:
- A few days after your dental appointment, we will follow up with a phone call to make sure that you are having no tooth related concerns, and that you are free of any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- For 2 weeks immediately following your appointment, we ask that you call our office if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Take care. We look forward to seeing you soon.